Sunday, 11th December, 2016.
11am – 5pm.
Ages 16 and over.
Only £79 per place.
Spaces are strictly limited for this session. Book now to avoid disappointment!
This 6 hour session will cover the basics of recording a singer/songwriter setup. You will learn basic signal flow, as well as mic choice and mic placement. You will also get an introduction to editing, mixing and mastering – getting a taster of the whole recording process from beginning to end. We will be working with a musician in order to demonstrate and see it all in practice.
What we will cover:
- General introduction; Studio tour; Introduction to our studio set up
- Setting up for the recording. Mic choice; mic placement. Using click tracks
- Recording acoustic guitar and vocals
- Introduction to Editing, Mixing and Mastering
* Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance. Any cancellations made within two weeks of the session will not be refunded. GMS will give participants two weeks notice if the session needs to be cancelled or rearranged.